This week on Fizz Five, John Eads and Ethan Frank are back to talk about Syracuse football fighting the injury bug again, the strength of SU‚Äôs opponents this fall, give an update on both lacrosse teams, and address Jim Boeheim‚Äôs comments about the state of his roster heading into the summer. Here‚Äôs what the guys covered:
1. Justin Lamson suffers an injury in practice, what does this mean for the QB room?
2. Ranking the opponents on Dino Babers’ daunting 2022 schedule
3. Syracuse Men‚Äôs Lacrosse is losing players left and right to the transfer portal
4. Syracuse Women‚Äôs Lacrosse is back in the NCAA Tournament
5. Jim Boeheim talked a lot about his team over the past week, what was noteworthy from his public appearances?