On another exciting edition of Fizz Radio Saturday mornings on The Score 1260 and streaming at theScore1260.com, Kanell, Hoffman, and Team Fizz analyze whether Onondaga County District Attorney William Fitzpatrick went overboard with last week’s press conference. We also update SU’s recruitment of four-star running back David “Boom” Perkins, and discuss the soon-to-be new members of the Big East that do not live up to the conference’s name.
- 01:00 – Fitpatrick’s press conference
- 07:00 – What’s next for Tomaselli?
- 13:00 – Fitzy on Jim Boeheim, no one made mistakes
- 18:00 – SU football’s scholarship crunch
- 21:30 – Boom Perkins still hasn’t committed
- 26:00 – The new look Big East makes sense or not?
- 28:00 – Jay Pohsner, San Diego Union-Tribune on new BE
- 35:00 – The Fizz 5 reasons football collapsed
- 43:00 – Ryan Nassib’s failures this season
- 48:00 – Antown Bailey’s carries needed to be increased
If you’d like to listen to the most recent episode of Fizz Radio or search our archives, check out our iTunes page and subscribe completely free. And tune in or stream us live Saturday mornings at 9a on The Score 1260 Syracuse and theScore1260.com.